Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Crazy agent alert

I am excited to announce that there is an agent here on blogspot who is certifiably insane. His name is Nathan Bransford, and he is having a first page contest on his blog. This is a great excuse to tinker with the first page of any manuscript, or to make a new one up. I entered after a lot of thought (when last I looked there were around 250 entries), but decided that the opportunity was too good to ignore after a while. There are good prizes and everything. Go to his page (http://nathanbransford.blogspot.com/), and enter if you'd like. All contest rules are there. Be sure to enter under the contest post, and not under any of those that followed.

On a more personal note, I may celebrate tonight because I finished the long edit of my book only minutes ago. You may not know what the long edit is (though it's close to what it sounds like), but it is a complicated process for me. I'll explain more about this important step in a later entry (maybe tonight), but for now I just wanted to promote the contest.

Good luck to all who enter.

Taylor

No comments: